Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

uh...

I have come back to start a new post several times in the last few days but frankly I've got nothing.
Stephanie, my blog buddy, has thrown a meme out into the great big yonder, so I guess I'll take a stab at that and hope the exercise of writing SOMETHING will get me to writing something GOOD.

Do you like bleu cheese?
Yes. but only in little servings mixed in with other stuff.

Favorite type of food?
Just one? Anything Chocolate


Favorite hobby?
reading....writing....



Do you wear glasses/contacts?
Glasses. And my left eye? It will not correct beyond a certain point.  It's a touch lazy.


Name three thoughts at this exact moment:
1) mmm that turkey stroganoff was yummy
2) How long will the baby sleep-please let it be a good while longer
3) I hate my sinuses


Name three drinks you regularly drink:
Water. Iced tea. Chai Latte


Current worry?
I am currently NOT worried about organizing the computer desk.  Everything else is fair game.



Someplace you’d like to go?
Pensacola Fl (to see my folks)


Would you be a pirate?
nope. I stink at being bad.


What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing in the shower much. 



 Last thing that made you laugh?
Ranger. He's a hoot.

Stephanie also wanted to know something that she doesn't know, so here goes:  Related to the whole I stink at being bad...when I was in the Air Force I was asked to play the part of the bad guy during exercises.  This included sneaking on to base (which we could not have done if not for the inspectors being there to make sure we didn't get, you know, shot), protesting outside of the gate, and driving the get away car for a pretend robbery.  But the one thing that I really stunk at was when I was actually interacting with people.  I was supposed to 'rob' the lodging facilities.  I went in and shouted, "give me all your money please!" and when they handed me a slip of paper that said, "all our money" (it's all make believe), I shouted "thank you!" and left.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! About the THANK YOU! Because I can soooo see/hear you doing that!
    Okay, now I've got to do that survey...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is going to make me laugh and laugh. "Thank you!" hahaha

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: