Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Huh.

So a long time a go I set up a seller account at Amazon, trying to get rid of books that I now have electronic, or am unlikely to read again. Nothing came of it so yesterday as I was removing Amazon stuff I figured I'd delete the account. Imagine my surprise when I logged in and found "Amazon has suspended this account" in big red letters! Apparently one person at some point tried to order from me, and since I didn't get any message or note or anything I wasn't aware of the potential sale. That person gave me a one star bad review and Amazon suspended my account. The end result was the same-I didn't need to delete the account since it's inactive. But it really bugs me that someone had tried to order a book and I was totally unresponsive(unaware).

1 comment:

  1. That stinks. I'd be aggrivated, too. Oh, they did take off that book (that you spoke of in your previous blog entry), but the news article I read said that they ONLY took off that one because of protests, not other pedifile books that are still listed for sale. So, I gather they're ONLY worried about people boycotting their site, and not of the content they actually sell. Doesn't speak too highly of them.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: