Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Bagless

Next week we are going to FL for a family vacation - and by family I mean six adults and two children...in two rental cars. Since the trip revolves around a special event, we all will have fancy clothes as well as our swim/beach wear to pack. Plus strollers and car seats and I imagine you can see how hard it would be to travel as a group!

I am so excited to try this service that ships your luggage door to door, round trip. The company is called lugless.com. We are shipping anything we won't need between now and then, like swimwear and a full pack of diapers and a pack of swim diapers, shorts, tee shirts... Our weather isn't warm enough to need any of those things right now so why not send it ahead? I called the hotel to make certain they had a policy in place for receiving luggage and they do! We popped for extra insurance so we are feeling good about sending the nice dress and suit for our fancy dinner, but the free insurance would cover most normal vacation stuff.

When I completed my order I was given this link to offer referral discounts to friends, which of course includes y'all! I'm not sure how the referral thing works, but hopefully if you want to try it out you can get a discount.

http://www.lugless.com?ref=72370

I can't wait to tell you how this service worked and all about our trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: