Pages

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Down in the Grumps

What do you do when you're feeling grumpy?


Do you find things that make you happy for what you have?


Do you share your grumps with a trusted friend?


Or share your grumpiness like a plague.


Do you have a grump emergency plan (Godiva with caramel)?


Do you hide from the world?


Or make a point to engage with others?


Or do you perhaps write a blog post about the grumps?


Do you imagine writing a children's book called
The Grumps Come for Dinner?


Or maybe you have a snack to get your body back in balance. (I've got to stop relying on an afternoon snack of fruit to get me to dinner.)


1 comment:

  1. I've learned to be happy about everything I'm fortunate enough to have and not dwell on anything I don't have. Works for me! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: