Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

The internet is out to get me

So I'm going through my reader feeds while feeding Ranger, and I come to NYC Mom's post titled Ask When.

I now have five more gray hairs and will be sitting beside my son's crib counting his breaths until he's 18.  Well, by then I'm sure he'll have a regular bed.

I don't watch news, so I avoid most of the horrible happened to some body's kid/husband stories.  But every now and then one of those stories slips into something I do read, and then I'm up all night fighting an internal war between wanting to raise a Free Range Kid, and wanting to wrap my kid up in cotton until he's married.

1 comment:

  1. Gulp. I just read that post. It's so hard not to helicopter when you read stuff like this.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: