Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2010

It's been one week

If I knew how, I'd have the song of the same name as the subject line by the BNL embedded.
 
It's been a week since I last posted (I feel like I'm in a confessional, except I never was a practicing Catholic).

Life has been busy, internet friends.  So much of it unbloggable, either too dull (correlation and regression of Ranger's wet vs dirty vs wet and dirty diapers), or too gross (see previous).

Some I feel is too close to the line of private, not for me, no, but for loved ones.

Some is too political... I'm not here to have discussions on health care or the economy or whatever.
Though on a somewhat related note, if I'd had to foot the bill for Ranger, it would have been over $30K. Unbelievable, huh?

Speaking of Ranger, he is going on 8 weeks now.  And that means I return to work this coming week.  I'm returning at a very busy time. So naturally I'm a *little* anxious about getting back in the swing of things.

I hope I can post more frequently this coming week, but I'm not counting on it.  I will at least try to keep twitter updates coming in.

2 comments:

  1. Eight weeks? Geez. Where does the time go? Good luck on getting back into the work routine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your return to work. I've been there and it's a bit bumpy at first, but it will be okay...you might even enjoy it on some level. The only way I got through it was to just do it and not think too much about it.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: