Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Last day of leave

I am sitting here with my feet up on the desk, baby asleep on my chest, keypad balanced on my knees, in my pjs, wondering if it would be too much of a hassle to go out.  We need a few things from the store, and I have to drop off some paperwork at the pediatrician.  I am wondering if putting the baby in a warmer outfit and into his stroller would wake him up (which, after 30 minutes of his "I'm so tired and I can't figure out how to go to sleep" cries I'd like to avoid). 

Today is my last day of maternity leave. I did a test run of getting Ranger to day care this morning, then tested the route I'll take to work (though today I had the baby still), then took a bus home.  He was great during all of this schlepping - a real NYC baby. Here he is waiting for his first subway ride:


1 comment:

I'd love to know what you think: