Pages

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Come ride with me

I remember when I first rode on a subway- I was so freaked out! I only knew about the subways what you see on TV.  I was practically shaking in trepidation. Now the subway is part of my daily routine.
Friday on my way to pick up Ranger, I turned on my phone's video and let it record.  Some of the video pixelates out here and there...and I cut off a lot of heads (I was trying to be surreptitious).  But one thing that strikes me as I watch the play back is how loud the city is - and how I don't even notice it any more.



1 comment:

  1. Okay, I admit it...I'm a little disappointed. I rode/walked with you for 7 minutes, and not even one quick shot of the baby you were going to get. :) Oh, well. This reminds me of when we were in London and riding the tube everywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: