Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What happened to August?

So, that bid thing didn't work out, and THAT is a post in and of itself, which I will write up when we finally do have a signed contract somewhere.

I have apparently been trapped in some sort of time warp, because tomorrow (!!!) is Sept 1st. Suddenly the fall packed-schedule-craziness is starting, first with Labor day when we're headed out to the beach, then into the Jewish High Holy days, where I'm a host for the second night of Rosh Hashanah

After that there's a wedding we're attending, and then the following weekend there's a morning Marriage Rights Walk across Brooklyn Bridge and a diner/late lunch for my BIL's wife, who is due at the end of October. Apparently the 25th is a popular day, because I accidentally triple booked that weekend and am totally bummed to have to cancel that third thing (I wish I had Hermione's time altering pendant).

That's all my weekends in September. And I'm sitting here trying to figure out if I can squeeze a trip to Buffalo to meet my folks there while they're visiting my uncles and aunts.

With such a busy schedule, I am sure September will be done before I have time to catch my breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: