Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

You have been warned

Y'all, if you have an iPad, stay away from Shape Shift HD. It is extremely addictive. I have lost countless several hours to the game this weekend. I was looking for something to pry me from Collapse!HD, which I had bought to pry me away from Angry Birds.
I have flirted with other games. Cut the Rope was fun until a certain point and then I found it not so fun (you know, when it got hard and three days hours of playing didn't result in progress. Same thing with Beyond Ynth HD.
My first love is really Bejeweled 2 + Blitz, mostly because it's connected to Facebook and I want to keep my score higher than my brothers' scores. No way I could beat my mom though. I think she cheats.

On an unrelated note, I am getting more and more mobile! Yay! I am hoping to go to the UWS for music class Friday. And have lunch with a friend in town one day only (to see the Yankees- not me). If we are still up for it, Ranger and I may meet up with friends later in the day. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: