Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Beware the Ides of March

I think the quote should be, beware the gaps of March. The forecasts skip from cold to warm, wet to blindingly sunny. Thus metaphorical gaps. More than that, did you realize that there are no long weekends until the end of May? That's one heck of a gap.

Today I felt like I was working in a cloud. When you work on the 27th floor, a low ceiling can create that effect. It reminded me of how as a child I used to try and imagine what it would be like to walk on clouds. We flew often enough that I knew what the tops of clouds looked like.

After a long day of looking at a bunch of numbers which, from time to time, seem to have forgotten to follow the rules, I have very little brain power to give you a better post.

So, my favorite posts from the blogs I read today (in no particular order):
Blue Girl: My Pets I have often felt the same
Motherlode: Banked Cord Blood I didn't realize there were public banks for this
Where's my Cape: And so begins my Catatonic phase funny and icky all at once
Miserablebliss: Encore second blog I've read this week about how hard it is to watch your kids try and make friends

Please, if you can, send good vibes to Stephanie over at Chocolate and Whine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: