Pages

Friday, May 29, 2009

Zoo pictures

We went to the Bronx Zoo last weekend. I think I mentioned this already, but I wanted to share a few pictures on this lovely Friday. Actually, it's kinda wet and cool here, but it's Friday and also it's E's birthday, so it's a lovely day.


















































I was practicing different focusing techniques that I used to use all the time with my Minolta SLR. Digital cameras take some getting used to and some techniques take longer to figure out.
I like the way these animal pictures almost run together.

I can't resist a shout out to E, wishing him a very happy birthday. Remember, it's a magical birthday- the same frontwards and backwards!

1 comment:

  1. I love the zoo! I should talk my husband into taking me this weekend.

    Great pictures! You really captured a look on that last one. I love them!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: