Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Say what?

I haven't figured out what these adds are trying to imply:

There is also one that has: Packed with vitamins not tourists (Times Square gets their vitamins). I just don't get it.  What do they mean when they say "gets their vitamins"?

Or maybe the idea is to be so obtuse that you find yourself thinking about it later.  Then again, I can never remember the product, just the weird ad.








**

There's a big rat outside of a CVS I walk by every day:
 

They put these rats up for something to do about not hiring union workers.  I didn't know that until recently when one of these showed up outside the building across from where I work.  My boss was commenting on how the rats always have bloody teeth.  I have seen these rats around, and yes, even saw the signs with references to union groups- but their signs have way too much wording on them for the average NYC pedestrian to read as they walk by.  So, I kinda had it in my head that PETA had grouped together with some union.  These guys don't do a very good job of making it clear what they're doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: