Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Yummy!

This weekend I made some of Bakerella's oreo thingies.  I've made her cake balls before and when I saw these involving oreos, well, I had to try it.  I didn't use the mint oreos though.

 There were only 4 double stuffed oreos left from the entire bag when I was done with the recipe.










 I could use a food processor.  Then again, I couldn't have nearly as much fun pressing a button as I do mashing things up in zip lock bags and with my hands.











mmmmm chocolate.... I got some chocolate wafers when I went to Michael's the other day.











 The end result was very yummy- but pretty rich!  Now they're all wrapped up in individual baggies ready to give away to anyone who will eat them.  I've got to get rid of them before Passover begins since oreos aren't exactly Kosher.













And I'll throw in a gratuitous shot of Ranger just 'cause.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: