Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

good stuff

Today I tried a recipe for blueberry yogurt muffins. I had recently needed yogurt in another recipe, and accidentally bought something like 10 times the amount I needed. So I decided to try something new, and this recipe seemed to call out to me.  I added a few things- a pinch of regular sugar and a touch of vanilla...oh, and an extra scoop bit of yogurt.  And I'm not sure if the frozen blueberries were the same amount called for... but...
Let me tell you- these suckers were so good I ate three of them- one before they were really cool enough to anything but turn into mush when I was getting it out of the wrapper.  I thought I was going to ruin my appetite for dinner! And the most surprising thing?  They have BRAN in them. Really!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: