Pages

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What to do What to do

While walking around Forest Hills I noticed a peculiar absence of a type of retail, despite the sheer number of retail stores close at hand. I had noticed the same gap on the UWS...which in and of itself is a data point.

There are a lot of ways to get funding for a start up business, there are more than enough available store fronts, and given the community I think the idea would be welcomed. (yes I'm being vague on purpose). So I used my iPad to make a chart that didn't help at all. Which is fine since I'm not jumping into anything in the immediate future.

BTW, the app I used to write the above chart is Notes Plus. On the one side I am writing with a free hand, on the other I am using a guide box that shows my letters zoomed in. I like the app, but I have several note taking/ writing apps and none of them excite me for more than a day. When it comes to writing at length, my iMac is my first choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: