Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Coming up on a big week

This week Ranger turns 2. In the next two weeks we'll have a family party and a friends party. I am especially excited about the friends party.  We've invited a handful of Ranger's friends over for a "Rock Star" party.  Everyone is going to get to paint a shirt to say "Rock Star" using freezer paper as a stencil. I have music instruments gallore (shakers, bells, a keyboard), and will have inflatable guitars for each kid to take home.  Oh, and bubbles! It's not a rock party without bubbles!


I'm not having a big cake- instead I'm having cake pops and cake balls, along with little snacks like pretzels and cheese bunnies (like goldfish cheese crackers). Nothing that can get too messy, nothing that needs forks. :)


All of this will be in our apartment because renting spaces around here for parties is expensive. It might get tight with all the parents, but I figured we'll be part of the playing part too, so it shouldn't be too bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: