Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Blogger "friends"

You don't realize how much you've come to enjoy reading someone else's blog until they have a break from it. This one blogger I have been reading took a bit of a break, and from what I can tell it looks like things have been stressful for her. I find myself worrying for her. Is she ok? Maybe I'm reading into her last post/twitter. Maybe she's fine and wouldn't thank me for my concern.

I can't exactly call these bloggers friends. I've exchanged comments with a few of them, but mostly I "lurk" - reading their blogs without making trading comments.

I've been super busy at work, and even now have something that MUST be done RIGHT NOW...so I can't stay to chat about how weird it is to navigate the world of bloggers. Friends? Strangers?

Well, happy Wednesday everyone- halfway through the week. Being busy isn't all that bad- the days fly by, and you know you're needed at the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: