Pages

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Abstract

I don't typically make abstract art. I have one picture that I accidentally made abstract using Picasa's multiple exposure tool.


Even though it was an unintended multiple exposure, I actually had this printed out at a small poster size and framed it in a glass frame without edges. You can almost see the butterflies that make up the images in the pictures used. It's nice for an abstract.








So when E and I decided that the best art to go over the new storage cube/stool for sitting on when putting on /taking off shoes was something abstract with warm inviting colors, I wasn't sure what to make.

I think the end result is somewhat abstract, and fits nicely in that spot. I actually got a canvas on a frame of wood so we could hang it without matting and framing and such.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: