Pages

Monday, July 20, 2009

Monday Monday Monday

So here I am again, sitting at this computer waiting for blankity blank blank Excel to quit fooling around with the whole "not responding" thing and calculate. I mean, it's not like I'm asking for much. Just, you know, keeping track of a few thousand rows of data with formulas in every row pointing to 36 different tabs representing three years' worth of data. That's all. Sigh. And in the mean time I am experiencing pretty much a work stopage because as long as Excel is frozen, I can't open new stuff in Excel to work on. *insert cheering from Monty Python's Holy Grail*

In the mean time, I will tell you that I got a lovely package in the mail from an etsy shop owner (full disclosure, she's also my best friend since like forever- well, middle school at least). I ordered nursing covers, and she let me pick out the fabrics. I just totally love these things and they are the FIRST things I have bought for our little Ranger. If you're ever looking around in Etsy, be sure to do a search on Sweet Taters. I also got a little bib with vintage airplanes on it, and squeee it is so cute!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry your day wasn't going so great yesterday...hope today has been better. Also, thanks for the props. :) I had fun making them. :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to know what you think: