Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2009

crooked pipe


Today I took a walk during my lunch break.

The drain pipe on this particular building fascinates me for some reason. I once nearly tripped and fell because I was staring at this pipe rather than watching for the curb. It is so...cartoon like. So crooked!

I took these pics at lunch and then for effect pasted them together. The "Post no bills" part I find interesting because people actually follow the rule. I've yet to see any posters or spray paint on any of these temporary walls surrounding construction sites.

The other thing that interests me about these pictures is that the building with the weird drain pipe and the one right next to it are rather old, while the others around it are newer. I'm sure the new thing they're building will be even more of a contrast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: