Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  Ours will be full of birthday wishes (both E and my mom have a birthday on Saturday). I am sure there will be some sailors and or marines we have to dodge, given that it's fleetweek. Then again, as long as we keep to local spots we shouldn't have too much trouble with crowds- they all tend to flock to the big touristy places. The weather looks like it will be great, so I'm thinking Riverside Park (Central Park might be a little crowded).

Don't forget to pause and remember the meaning behind the holiday.
And have some fun.

ps- if you have time to send good vibes thoughts and prayers to someone you don't know, my BFF's mom had quite a fall and broke her leg up something awful (think cast up to her thigh) and she could use all the extra thoughts vibes and prayers that y'all can send her. Thanks!