Pages

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Art Friday expanded into Saturday




Hello Internet! The weekend sure has started off in a most lovely way. First we went to Fairway (which is a super market and a cafe) and had a lovely breakfast. VERY lovely. I don't think I'll be able to appreciate my homemade waffles or pancakes for a long time.





We walked from there to Central Park. Remember how things looked on a snowy day?





See how well you can see the city on a clear day ?
































I don't know if I've mentioned this, but Blogger's whole insert photo thing is real wonky at times.

I guess this Robin missed the flight south. Either that, or he's the first one back (and a bit early).






















Hello, Mr. Squirrel! Love your winter coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to know what you think: